Apple iPhone 5 smartphone comes with a 4.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 640 pixels by 1136 pixels at a PPI of 326 pixels per inch.
The Apple iPhone 5 is powered by 1.3GHz dual-core Apple A6 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPhone 5 packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 1.2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Apple iPhone 5 runs iOS 8.3 and is powered by a 1440mAh non removable battery. It measures 123.80 x 58.60 x 7.60 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 112.00 grams.
The Apple iPhone 5 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
- Size: 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm
- Color: white
- Weight: 112 grams
- Display 4.0 inch IPS LED-backlit 1136x640 native resolution (326 ppi) "retina display,"
- Memory: 16 GB, 1024 MB RAM
- Processor: dualcore Apple A6
- Operating system: iOS 8.3
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, BlueTooth verze 4.0, 3,5 mm connector
- Camera: 8 MPx, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED diode, HD video
- Baterry: Li-Po
- Package contents: phone, USB power adapter 230V (new), USB data cable (new), user guide (QR code)