Apple iPhone 4S comes with a 3.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 640 pixels by 960 pixels at a PPI of 326 pixels per inch.
The Apple iPhone 4S is powered by 1GHz dual-core and it comes with 512MB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPhone 4S packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 0.3-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Apple iPhone 4S runs iOS 8.3 and is powered by a 1430mAh non removable battery. It measures 115.20 x 58.66 x 9.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 140.00 grams.
The Apple iPhone 4S is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
- Size and height: 115 × 59 × 9,3 mm, 140 g
- Display: 3,5'', 960 x 640 (326 ppi) "Retina display"
- Networks: GSM (four bands), WCDMA (four bands), GPRS (86|43 kb/s), EDGE (237|118 kb/s), HSPA (14,4|5,8 Mb/s)
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3,5mm jack
- Memory: 16 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Battery: 1 420 mAh, (original)
- Processor: 2× Cortex-A9 1 000 MHz
- Hardware: GPS, digital compass, gyroscope
- Operating system: iOS 8.3
- Camera: 8Mpx (3 264 × 2 448), video (1 920 × 1 080), autofocus, LED diode
- Package contents: iPhone, USB power adapter 230V (new), USB data cable (new), user guide (QR code)
- Optional accessories Apple